FREERIDE 850 Turbo, FREERIDE 850 Turbo For Sale
The Freeride is the deep-snow snowmobile built for riders who go big and don’t look back. Built with a big attitude for big drops and taking on the most intense terrain a rider dares to explore, there’s no bigger statement this winter.
- One-piece lightweight hood on all configurations
- Short tunnel with lightweight snowflap
- Lightweight front and rear shock springs
- 4.5-in. digital display
- Smaller diameter handlebar ends and handgrips
- Low handlebar strap
- Compact and lightweight deep snow seat
- REV® Gen4 platform with narrow-design bodywork
- E-TEC® SHOT™ starter available
- RAS™ 3 front suspension with lightweight ski spindle and revised ski stopper to reduce ski drag and improve predictability in technical sidehills
- tMotion™ rear suspension with reinforced rails and ice scratchers
- KYB® Pro 36 R front shocks with lightweight springs, KYB® Pro 40 (rear) and KYB® Pro 40 with lightweight spring (center) shocks aluminum piggyback with Easy-Adjust compression adjuster (22 clicks)
- Sway bar quick-disconnect
- Full-length extruded profile running boards with large openings
- Sea-level calibration available on select configurations
- Engine: 850 E-TEC Turbo
- details: Liquid-cooled, two-stroke, turbocharged, eRAVE™
- Cylinders: 2
- Displacement: 849 cc / 51.9 in.³
- Bore: 82 mm / 3.2 in.
- Stroke: 80.4 mm / 3.2 in.
- Maximum engine speed: 7,900 RPM
- Carburation: E-TEC® direct injection with additional booster injectors
- Recommended fuel type: Premium unleaded
- Minimum octane: 91
- Fuel tank: 36 L / 9.5 US gal
- Oil tank capacity: 3.4 L / 3.6 qt
- Dry weight: 215 kg / 475 lb (165 in.)
- Drive clutch type: pDrive™ with clickers
- Driven clutch type: QRS
- Engagement: 3,800 RPM
- Small sprocket number of teeth: 21
- Large sprocket number of teeth: 51 (154 in.) 53 (165 in.)
- Drive sprocket number of teeth: 6
- sprocket diameter: 164 mm / 6.5 in.
- Drive sprocket pitch: 89 mm / 3.5 in.
- Brake system: Brembo racing brake with stainless-steel braided brake line
- Front suspension: RAS™ 3
- shock: KYB® Pro 36 R Easy-Adjust
- Front suspension travel: 215 mm / 8.5 in.
- Rear suspension: tMotion™
- Center shock: KYB® Pro 40 Easy-Adjust
- Rear Shock: KYB® Pro 40 Easy-Adjust
- Rear suspension travel: 239 mm / 9.4 in.
- Vehicle overall length: 3,299 mm / 129.9 in. (165 in.)
- overall width: 1,080 to 1,110 mm / 42.5 to 43.7 in.
- Vehicle overall height: 1,395 mm / 54.9 in.
- Ski stance: 910 or 950 mm / 35.8 or 37.4 in.
- Track (Length x Width x Profile): PowderMax® Light with FlexEdge™: 165 x 16 x 3.0 in. (4,178 x 406 x 76 mm); 165 x 16 x 2.5 in. (4,178 x 406 x 64 mm); sea-level opt. only
- Frame: REV Gen4
- Bodywork: Narrow design
- Skis: Pilot™ DS 3
- Seating: Deep snow compact and lightweight
- Handlebar: Tapered U-shaped aluminum with J-hooks / Low grab handle
- Riser block height: 165 mm / 6.5 in.
- Starter: 850 E-TEC: Electric, SHOT (opt.); 850 E-TEC Turbo: SHOT
- Reverse: RER™
- Heated throttle lever / grips: Standard
- Gauge type: 4.5 in.digital display
- Windshield: Optional
- Runner: Square 3/8
- Carbide configuration: 102 mm / 4 in. at 90°
- Bumpers (Front/Rear): Std / Std
There are no reviews yet.