Strength and flexibility are combined in these parts from Maier by their use of 3/16″-thick, high-density polypropylene. The harder you use these parts, the more you’ll be amazed.
- Maier bodywork is made of tough, vacuum-formed high-density polypropylene, a process which offers high quality products with the strength to endure the extreme conditions they encounter.
- Using advanced CNC machining, each piece is built to O.E.M. specifications to ensure an exact fit, and uses stock hardware.
- Maier plastics are UV-stabilized, resistant to chemicals and available in a wide array of colors and films.
- Industry-exclusive limited one-year warranty.
- Note: Requires use of Maier Rear Fender; will NOT work with stock unit.