2016 POLARIS 600 Switchback PRO-S ES, ELECTRIC START, REVERSE, 1.35 COBRA, HEL,MET PLUG, ZERO MILES ON A FRESH TOP END
Rider Balanced Control
- AXYS® Chassis: The AXYS® chassis features 93% new parts, including a carbon-fiber overstructure and aluminum handlebars on SnowCheck Select or Limited Edition models and an aluminum overstructure on standard models.
The chassis structure and design makes it possible to change the rider positioning, centralize vehicle mass, redesign the rear suspension, add more power, remove weight, and evolve the rider’s riding experience. In short, it is the key to delivering rider-balanced control, unrivaled acceleration, and rider-centric comfort.
- Rider Balanced Control: Rider Balanced Control gives the rider: Flatter cornering without sacrificing the fun factor; More precise handling in all conditions; Better control in big bumps AND chatter bumps.
- How did we get there? Polaris: 1. Put the rider in the right location on the sled; 2. Centralized vehicle mass; 3. Optimized the suspension geometry to better control pitch.
- Rider Balanced Positioning: On the AXYS® chassis, the rider is moved forward to a more balanced position. The rider’s hands are moved 4.5” forward, the feet are 2” forward, the knees are 4.5” forward, and the seat is 4.5” forward. In the neutral riding position, the AXYS® platform provides bite for flatter, positive cornering.
When the trail gets rough or the rider jumps off into the powder, rider balance enables the rider to move back and make the front end light to climb up on top of the snow or the moguls.
- PRO-XC™ Rear Suspension: The completely redesigned geometry of the PRO-XC™ progressive-rate rear suspension is optimized for the best performance and Rider-Balanced Control.
Through innovative Polaris engineering and construction, the suspension is both lighter and stronger, featuring: Lightweight, forged aluminum rear crank; Completely redesigned crank and pivot; Front torque arm was moved rearward to control pitch, increase travel, and improve the rail profile.
- Active Pitch Control™: The PRO-XC™ suspension delivers Active Pitch Control™ which controls the pitch by suspension geometry and not simply by a high spring rate. This makes the sled less sensitive to adjustment while allowing optimal weight tran
- Model600 Switchback PRO-S ES
- LocationPeru, IL
- Stock Number150287
- Primary ColorORANGE
- Secondary ColorBLACK