The MotoSport.com Renthal Chain & Sprocket Kit includes ONE Steel Countershaft (Front) Sprocket, ONE Aluminum Rear Sprocket, and your choice of ONE Premium 520 Drive Chain, each with the following features:
Sprockets / Chainwheels Included:
When looking to replace your sprockets, Renthal sprockets are an easy choice because of their strength and inexpensive price tag.
Renthal Front Sprocket:
- Also known as “chainwheels”, Renthal front sprockets are precision manufactured to withstand the rigors of Supercross, motocross, and enduro racing.
- Renthal Front Sprockets are made out of 655M13 nickel-chrome-molybdenum alloy steel. What does that mean to you? Ultimate strength and hardness.
- Self-cleaning mud grooves prevent the build-up of dirt.
- Precision machining to extremely tight tolerances ensures that Renthal front sprockets are always within spec.
Renthal Rear Sprocket:
- Precision CNC manufactured to extremely high tolerances from a high strength, specially enhanced 7075 T6 aluminum alloy.
- Unequalled accuracy of fit, tooth profile and concentricity for longevity and maximum power transfer.
- Maximum reduction of unsprung revolving weight at the rear wheel, through a choice of materials and design insures maximum power transfer.
- Renthal rear chainwheels are 33% lighter than steel yet incredibly durable.
- Hard anodized finish.