The MotoSport.com Renthal Twin Ring Sprocket Kit includes ONE Steel Countershaft (Front) Sprocket, ONE TwinRing Rear Sprocket, and your choice of ONE Premium 520 Drive Chain, each with the following features:
Sprockets / Chainwheels Included:
Renthal Front Sprocket:
When looking to replace your sprockets, Renthal sprockets are an easy choice because of their strength and inexpensive price tag.
- Also known as “chainwheels”, Renthal front sprockets are precision manufactured to withstand the rigors of Supercross, motocross, and enduro racing.
- Renthal Front Sprockets are made out of 655M13 nickel-chrome-molybdenum alloy steel. What does that mean to you? Ultimate strength and hardness.
- Self-cleaning mud grooves prevent the build-up of dirt.
- Precision machining to extremely tight tolerances ensures that Renthal front sprockets are always within spec.
Renthal TwinRing Rear Sprocket:
The TwinRing Rear Sprocket is the longest lasting, most durable off-road sprocket you can buy today. Its unique design and hybrid construction was developed over a five year period.
- A long lasting and durable hybrid material off-road sprocket made from an aluminum inner core and a steel outer ring.
- Has a unique flat face design which keeps weight to a minimum and means the TwinRing is as narrow as a regular chainwheel.
- Inner Ring is high strength ultra-light 7075 T6 aluminum; Outer Ring is an electroless nickel-coated steel.
- Outer is expanded at 200C and then fitted to inner, creating a permanent bond for the life of the sprocket.
- Available for most major off-road brands and models in Silver and Black. Renthal also offers Orange for KTM, Red for Honda and Blue for Yamaha.